What Makes It An Emergency And When Should I Call?
When the lakes, bay, gulf or river by your house is rising and you don’t have sandbags anywhere.
- Call before the river starts flooding your neighborhood.
Severe weather is forecasted and the weatherman says there will be flooding in your neighborhood. We’re all very familiar with this in Sarasota. Always take preemptive action when we have major storm heading out way. Protect yourself from carpet water damage and other even more expensive forms of water damage.
- Call Accutech before the floods come so we can prepare your house for minimal damage afterwards. Always be prepared. Check out our blog because we have a wealth of links, useful information and resources for flood prevention. And check back often.
Your floor has a few inches of water and you don’t know why. Could be your plumbing.
- Call us as soon as possible to mitigate the carpet water damage in Sarasota and surrounding areas.
Your plumbing is broken and is flooding everything.
- Shut off the water supply if you know how or call us if you don’t know how. Be prepared. We have step-by-step instructions here at the blog that explain how easy it is. Then call Accutech for fast response and dry out
Your kids left the bath running and wanted to see what it would be like to live in an aquarium.
- Use dry mops, fans, open windows and doors and use dehumidifiers to help dry out carpet water damage. And again, call us fast because mold can set in quickly here in Florida. It’s dangerous and disgusting, plus children and the elderly are at heightened risk of mold-borne health complications. Then explain why fish have gills. And why we don’t.
Nervous About Dealing With Insurance Companies? Let Accutech Handle It!
One of the greatest assets when dealing with Accutech is that we work directly with your insurance company to ease your burden. Not only are we the leading carpet water damage experts in Sarasota, we’re also your stress-reduction company. And let’s face it: water damage and its ensuring expenses, possible relocation and other related problems are aggravations. Let us deal with your insurance company.
- We provide your insurance company with all the required photographs and documentation.
- We take readings of your humidity and moisture levels for your insurance company.
- Your insurance company is in constant contact with us until the work is complete.
At Accutech, Sarasota carpet water damage control and dry out is just the start. We’re a family-owned, full service water mitigation clean up service and we’re trusted in the area. Find out why Sarasota’s are switching to Accutech today.