Wind Damage Repairs in Sarasota, Bradenton, Port Charlotte, Longboat Key, FL
When high winds cause building damage, you can count on Accutech Restoration for both emergency and permanent repairs
Hurricanes, tornadoes, gale-force winds, and pelting rainstorms – these extreme weather events are becoming more common in many parts of the country.
Sometimes it’s possible to prepare for storm damage – by investing in a generator that can supply backup power, for example. But wind damage that occurs during a hurricane, tornado or severe storm is not something you can prepare for. Damage from high winds can cause a number of problems for your home and yard.
Wind damage repair services
- Removal of fallen trees & branches from buildings.
- Removal of fallen trees & branches to restore safe access to home.
- Cleanup of broken glass & damaged building materials.
- Emergency tarp installation to minimize water intrusion.
- Spot repairs to damaged roof shingles.
- Temporary board-up repairs.
- Permanent structural repairs.
- Permanent roofing and siding repairs.
Quick Action is Important to Fix Wind Damage
When parts of your house sustain damage caused by high winds, quick action is usually necessary to minimize damage and maintain safety.
Temporary repair work is often required – to remove fallen trees and branches, and to cover holes made by trees or branches with temporary boards and tarps.
Cleanup work can accompany these temporary repairs to clear your home and yard of debris. Restoring safety and security following wind damage will give you breathing room to contact your insurance agent and make plans for permanent repairs.
Common wind damage problems
- Blown-off roof shingles.
- Broken skylights and windows.
- Crushed or collapsed roof & wall sections.
- Damaged vehicles.
- Damaged gutters.
- Difficult or impossible access to parts of your home & yard.
- Damaged building materials.
- Hail damage
- Holes punched in roofs and walls.
Wind Damage Company in Longboat Key, Port Charlotte, Bradenton, Sarasota, FL
Accutech Restoration provides emergency wind damage repair services 24-hours a day, 365 days a year with IIRC-Certified personnel. Our fast response helps you to minimize damage.
We work in Sarasota, Bradenton, Port Charlotte, Longboat Key, Sun City Center, Englewood, Punta Gorda, North Port, Lakewood Ranch, Venice and nearby in Florida. Call or contact us today!
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.