Among the many different reasons people file property damage claims to their insurer, water damage repair is among the leading causes. According to the American Insurance Association, water damage claims have been growing faster than other component of homeowners insurance. The average residential home loses around 14% of its water due to leaks. For an ordinary home, approximately 22 gallons of water are lost to leakage each day, most frequently because of leaking toilets or dripping faucets.
Now consider this: these are just ordinary leaks. But what about when pipes or hot water heater tanks bust? That’s considerably more water lost in a much shorter time span. The consequences can be devastating for a home or business-owner.
- Accutech is Sarasota’s leader for water damage repair. We lead the pack because we offer top-notch customer service, we arrive at your property in an hour or less and begin the water damage repair process quickly.
Need Sarasota Water Damage Repair? Call Accutech
Sophisticated water damage repair involves having access to the right tools, the best staff armed with up-to-date knowledge and understanding the specifics of your situation. People switch to Accutech for their emergency water damage services because we’re the most comprehensive water damage repair company in Sarasota.
Here are some interesting facts about water damage:
- Property damage resulting from water damage due to plumbing failure and freezing pipes is the third most common cause of homeowner loss.
- In the U.S., water damage is the second most frequently filed insurance claim and has accounted for more than $5 billion of reported claims each year from 1999 to 2003.
- Leak detection services can help prevent unnecessary water damage from happening in your home or business.
- Water damage claims typically came to “no more than $600” in the 1970s recalls James Guyan at Augusta Mutual. Today, he says, “We have found that these losses range from $2,000 to $30,000 with a mean of most likely around $5,000.”
- Water-damage claims, most from leaky or burst pipes, are the primary cause of rising property-insurance costs. According to the North County Times story, in California, water damage represented 32% of all claims in 2001, up from 24% in 1997.
- Leaks can be slow and gradual, taking years to detect until significant property damage occurs, or there can be large leaks that quickly produce a variety of damaging results. It’s vital to include leak detection as a part of your home maintenance regimen. Call Accutech for a free consultation. We’re affordable, thorough and our staff is IICRC-trained for your benefit.
- Sarasota water damage repair can be expensive…if you hire a company who doesn’t know what they’re doing. Accutech is the leading Sarasota water damage repair company because we’re the best at what we do. Period.
Contact Accutech For Expert Sarasota Water Damage Repair
Water damage can potentially be dangerous. It affects the structural integrity of your property and can lead to mold. Don’t risk repairing it by hiring just anyone. In Sarasota, call Accutech for fast, professional water damage repair.