Complete Fire Damage Cleanup & Restoration
Getting Your Property (and Your Life) Back to Normal
Since 1984, Accutech Restoration & Remodeling has restored commercial and residential properties damaged by fire and smoke back to pre-loss condition. We know that a fire loss can be a traumatic event for a home or business owner, leaving you confused, stressed out and unsure of which way to turn. Fortunately, for most, this is a once in a lifetime event. Accutech’s dedicated team will take immediate steps to start getting life back to normal and provide compassionate, above and beyond service.
Being a full-service restorer, Accutech has the expertise, capabilities and experience to handle each aspect of what is typically a complex loss, as services will include water, fire and in many cases, contents restoration and construction.
Our focus on mitigation means we’ll do everything we can to restore your property back to pre-loss condition without reconstruction or replacement in order to get the job done faster. If reconstruction is necessary, we will handle everything through one point of contact.
We operate on an above and beyond service model, and have a committed, highly responsive organization that delivers the personal touch on every job. Everyone involved in the claim, whether it’s the agent, adjuster or policyholder, receives an extremely high level of service to ensure the job is completed to 100% satisfaction. In fact, we are one of only two Certified Restorers in the Sarasota/Manatee areas.
Getting Your Structure Back to Normal
Getting your life back to normal as fast as possible following a fire is our number one priority. That’s why we do everything possible to minimize demolition and reconstruction. Our focus is on drying the structure from the firefighting efforts as well as providing immediate restorative cleaning in order to protect structural materials and contents from secondary damage.
This allows us to:
- Complete the job faster.
- Salvage original building materials and contents.
- Control restoration costs and conserve policy limits.
If reconstruction is necessary, we will coordinate the entire project with our strategic partners through one point of contact for a smooth project from start to finish.
Getting Your Contents Back to Normal
When fire or other types of loss occurs, not only is the building affected, but contents can be affected as well. Accutech Restoration & Remodeling provides contents restoration to salvage items damaged by fire, smoke, water and mold. By successfully restoring contents, Accutech preserves items of sentimental value and conserves policy limits, making funds available for other aspects of the restoration. And, with Accutech’s No Smoke Guarantee, your (salvageable) contents will be returned to you looking and smelling like new.
Our Contents Restoration Services Include:
- Pack-Out and Pack-Back.
- Itemizing, cataloging and careful packing of contents.
- Safe transport of contents to our fully secure and climate-controlled facility.
- Processing of contents via our specialized contents cleaning line.
- Repacking and safe storage of contents once they are restored.
- Inventory of unsalvageable items before disposal. Belongings may be easily accessed if an item needs to be retrieved during the restoration process.
Getting Your Clothing Back to Normal
As part of our mitigation-focused restorative approach, Accutech will also make every effort to save as many garments as possible. Through our specialized cleaning methods, we eliminate the most difficult smoke and other odors from clothing permanently—guaranteed!
In order to Restore Fire Losses, AccuTech Restoration Will Provide:
- Careful assessment of the damage and creation of a restoration action plan.
- 24/7 emergency board up and property securing services on any size property
- A thorough inventory and cataloguing of contents.
- Pack-out, transportation, restoration and safe storage of personal property at our secure, climate-controlled facility.
- IICRC certified technicians who will meticulously clean the structure and contents.
- We also use HEPA air scrubbers and complete cleaning of HVAC systems to ensure that recontamination does not occur.
- Expert project management staff ensures the project is completed on schedule.
- A variety of highly specialized techniques are employed to remove soot and smoke odor without replacement whenever possible to speed the restoration and conserve policy limits.
- No smoke odor guarantee on structure and contents.
AccuTech’s Guarantee of “No Smoke Odor”
We offer a 100% smoke free guarantee* on top of our one year workmanship warranty. Accutech Restoration & Remodeling’s trained and IICRC certified technicians meticulously clean the structure and contents. HEPA air scrubber systems and complete cleaning of HVAC systems are used to ensure that recontamination does not occur. Our professional, specialized cleaning often prevents the added expense and inconvenience of demolition, reconstruction or refinishing of surfaces. All affected areas are tested to determine the extent of the damage and restored to pre-loss condition when possible.
*Accutech Restoration warrants that upon completion of its work, no smoke odor will exist in the areas of the structure treated by Accutech Restoration in accordance with its specifications. This warranty shall not apply to areas of the structure not treated by Accutech Restoration. The warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the treated portions of the structure, and Accutech Restoration shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages. This warranty is in lieu of all other services.
Contact us immediately when you detect fire damage to your home, and we’ll arrive within the hour to provide the necessary service.