Property Managers Login
Commercial Property Management Restoration Services
When disaster strikes, Accutech Restoration & Remodeling knows what’s at stake for commercial and institutional property managers. How well you react in an emergency affecting one of your properties can prevent financial losses from mounting for the owners and occupants, but your reputation is also on the line as property owners look to you to minimize damage and mitigate their financial losses. The steps you take to secure the property and restore it to its pre-disaster condition as quickly and as cost-efficiently as possible with as little loss of use and function by tenants, occupants and owners can boost or hurt your standing as a commercial property manager.
Disasters rarely give you a warning, but you cannot afford to be surprised
As a commercial property manager, the owners and occupants of the properties under your control depend upon you to restore services quickly and efficiently, and they want it done at the lowest cost possible. Hurricanes and tropical storms are common to the Florida Sun Coast area, but predicting their severity and the amount of damage they cause can be difficult. Damages caused by burst pipes, fires, backed up sewer lines, mold and other circumstances that are unrelated to storms and natural disasters can be impossible to predict.
Being prepared means knowing who to call for the services required to preserve and restore your properties. Your building owners expect you to be ready with a plan you can put into place the minute disaster strikes. You can be ready by contacting the water damage, fire restoration and emergency services experts at Accutech Restoration who can assist you to identify and plan how to deal with the next disaster that might strike one or more of the properties you manage.
Advanced planning guarantees you the fastest response times and the quickest recovery all types of emergencies and disasters that might affect your properties. Using Accutech Restoration ensures that your properties will receive the attention of licensed and certified restoration experts who have been providing superior care and services to commercial and institutional property owners and managers in Florida for more than three decades.
Create a program for responding to disasters
Damage to commercial property through fire, storms or other disasters must be addressed quickly to avoid financial losses from escalating. Response time is critical when disaster strikes, so the best method for keeping your response time to a minimum is to set up a program detailing how the people in your organization should respond.
Here are a few of the things you should do before you must deal with an actual disaster
- Identify those individuals within your organization who are responsible for making critical decisions when a disaster or emergency occurs at one of your managed properties. The individuals identified in your response plan should know their responsibilities and should practice methods for carrying them out in an emergency.
- People in charge of a particular building or facility should be familiar with the location and operation of shut off mechanisms for water, gas and other services to prevent additional damage in the event of an emergency or disaster. For example, serious damage from flooding and interference with other systems can be avoided water from a broken pipe simply by turning off the water supply, but too many buildings or other facilities do not have someone on site who is familiar with the location and operation of the shut off valve.
- Focusing on routine maintenance can prevent or lesson the severity of disasters or emergencies. Preventative maintenance can avoid or lessen system failures or malfunctions, and it can help to protect the properties you manage when natural disasters occur. For example, routine trimming or tree removal could prevent damage to buildings, structures and power lines from fallen trees or branches during a storm.
The disaster response experts at Accutech Restoration help you to identify areas of concern at the properties you manage and design an easy to follow plan for remedial action you can take before a natural disaster or non-storm emergency strikes. Preparation in advance of a disaster can improve the chances of quickly restoring your properties and facilities to full operation by minimizing the damage that might occur.
A commitment to the highest standards of customer satisfaction
Because you never know what type of disaster might strike and what damage it might cause, you need a restoration company that is capable of putting a variety of critical professional services at your disposal. Accutech Restoration offers 24 hour a day, seven day a week response to your call for help with the emergency services and restoration expertise to handle any type of damage.
When disaster strikes, a call to Accutech Restoration puts a full complement of fully insured field services at the disposal of a team of experts that undertakes a thorough evaluation of the existing conditions, identifies and prioritizes issues that must be addressed, and develops timely and cost-effective solutions for you to consider and approve. Once approved, the remedial actions can be implemented by Accutech contractors.
Included among the many services offered by Accutech Restoration are the following:
- 24-hour emergency services, including board up and property stabilization
- Estimates and repairs
- Re-keying and other security measures available at all hours of the day and night to keep damaged properties safe and secure
- Hazard identification and remedial services for stabilization and remediation
- Debris removal and debris mitigation
- Maintenance and safety inspections and repairs to client specified issues
- Landscaping, winterization and snow removal
When a maintenance issues come to your attention, Accutech Restoration offers rapid inspections and remediation to prevent them from developing into bigger issues that could affect the value of a particular property. Client specified inspections and remediation can be performed quickly and with minimal disruption to the operation of the property or facility.
How Accutech Restoration protects more than just your property
Once a team of experts arrives at a property in response to your call, it goes to work evaluating the extent of the damage. The Accutech Restoration commitment to service and excellence goes beyond giving estimates. The evaluation team identifies potential susceptibilities that could expose the building’s owners and occupants to additional liabilities and addresses them with expert and cost-efficient solutions.
For example, a property damaged by a fire, natural disaster or other catastrophic event can quickly become a neighborhood eyesore that affects the property’s value and can also damage the reputation of its owner and property manager. Properties that are allowed to remain in disrepair can lead to problems with local government regulatory agencies, including fines and other sanctions. Even worse, properties that are in disrepair can be the source of liability claims by anyone injured while on the property site.
The Accutech Restoration team determines what must be done to safeguard your property, keep it in compliance with local laws and codes, and secure it to prevent people from entering and being injured. A team of property stabilization and security experts can be immediately dispatched to board up and secure your property to keep it safe and give you peace of mind even before the restoration process is underway.
Property managers need experts they can rely upon
What sets Accutech Restoration apart from other disaster response companies is its commitment to client satisfaction. This begins with the expertise and credentials of the company and the members of its team as evidenced by the following licenses and certifications:
- Florida Class-A general contractor license required for working on high-rise structures
- Restorer certification
- Lead removal certification from the Environmental Protection Agency
- Two of only seven recognized water loss specialists in Florida
- Certification by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration
- Certification by the Indoor Air Quality Association
Accutech is a member of the Restoration Industry Association and has the experience and skills to handle any restoration and disaster response project from start to completion. Its primary mission is to keep your costs down while getting your property or facility back to full operation with as little disruption as possible.
Don’t be caught off guard and unprepared when an emergency or disaster affects a property managed by you. Contact Accutech Restoration today to learn more about what its experts can do to help you to be ready when disaster strikes.