Water Damage Restoration in Longboat Key, FL
We provide water damage restoration services in Longboat Key, FL.
We offer the following water remediation services:
- Daily drying monitoring
- Insurance claims
- Mold remediation
- Primary water removal
- Moisture measurement with three separate meters
- Water intrusion investigations
24/7 Water Damage Restoration in Longboat Key, FL
Regardless of the source of the water in your home, our team can take care of it. We’re proud to be one of only two fully certified restorers in the local area.
- Water Damage to Wood Floors
- We’ll be on the scene within one hour to remove and keep away all moisture that can ruin your wood floors.
- Water Damaged Drywall
- Your drywall is always at risk of water damage. Identifying the signs of water damage is the best way to avoid future problems and is extremely important to maintain a safe, comfortable home or business.
- Water Damage to Tile Floors
- If you have tile floors in your home and you experience any flood, it’s vital to call the experts at Accutech for complete dry-out services.
- Broken Water Heater Water Damage
- We will be there within the hour to begin the process of restoring your home to its previous condition or better!
- Natural Disaster Water Damage
- Let Accutech be your partner in protecting your home after a severe, damaging storm.
- Preserve your carpet
- Save your furniture
- Protect against mold, mildew, and fungi
- Keep your family safe, healthy, and dry!
- Accutech monitors your house days after we perform a dry out to make sure you’re safe!
- Overflowing Toilets and Sinks
- Accutech will ensure your home is dried and sanitized.
- Roof Leak Inspection
- Water damage from leaking roofs is a serious issue! Let a serious water remediation company expertly dry your home!
- Leaking Pipe Water Damage
- We guarantee a response in an hour or less. If you discover moisture from leaking pipes that threatens your flooring, walls, or ceiling, do not hesitate. Call us immediately.
Contact us to meet with you and your insurance adjuster for a detailed estimate for all your restoration and reconstruction work.