What Should I Do If My Toilet Overflows To Prevent Water Damage In Sarasota? Call The Rapid Response Team At Accutech
Perhaps nothing is more repulsive than dealing with a toilet overflowing in your home. The result is what is known as an unsanitary flood. Unsanitary floods are distinguishable by the color of the water, either gray or darker, and are obviously considered to be hazardous to one’s health. Unsanitary Sarasota water damage should immediately send up red flags and have you seriously contemplating call an experienced, professional restoration and water remediation service to ensure that your home is properly dried and sanitized.
Accutech Restoration and Remodeling has decades of experience in dealing with unsavory, unsanitary Sarasota area water damage. We understand that a prompt reaction time is key for properly cleaning toilet and sink overflows. Your family’s health may depend on it. Nothing is more important.
If your toilet or sink overflows, call Accutech immediately and we will be on the scene removing unsanitary flood waters to prevent further water damage in your Sarasota home.
- Unsanitary flood waters are toxic and full of dangerous bacteria including E. coli. Virulent strains of E. coli can cause gastroenteritis, urinary tract infections, and neonatal meningitis. In rarer cases, virulent strains are also responsible for hemolytic-uremic syndrome, peritonitis, mastitis, septicemia and Gram-negative pneumonia. Needless to say, nobody wants E. coli present in their home. Yet toilets and sinks do overflow occasionally.
- Don’t risk you and your family’s well-being! Call Accutech immediately following a toilet or sink overflow! However, there’s no need to panic. Even if you have carpet, fast action can prevent bacteria rich water damage in your Sarasota home, saving you both money and keeping your family safe. In the event that your toilet or sink overflows, the first course of action is to call Accutech to prevent further water damage. We will be there within an hour.
Sarasota Water Damage Prevention After Your Toilet Or Sink Overflows
- Accutech can remove the dangerous, unsanitary water from your home quickly. We use state-of-the-art technology with diesel truck-mounted equipment and the Hydro-X Extreme Extractor. This drying method is at least five times faster than conventional methods and Accutech is one of only two companies in the greater Sarasota area that uses it.
- Our technicians are also the best trained, most up-to-date staff around. Everyone we employ is fully insured and bonded, including IICRC training so you know you’re in experienced, educated hands.
- At Accutech, we do not needlessly rip up your carpets or any other flooring to dry your home. Because we use the best equipment around, we don’t have to. When you hire us to dry and sanitize your home, not only are you preventing dangerous Sarasota water damage, you’re saving yourself money because our methods are non-destructive.
- We also use three different types of moisture meters to make sure your carpets, rugs and the rest of your home is 100% dry.
- We always do follow-up monitoring, especially after a toilet overflow, to make sure your home is dry and safe. Unsanitary water damage in your Sarasota home or business is serious, and we treat it that way.
Don’t Risk Unsanitary Water Damage Dangers By Letting Moisture Remain! Call Accutech For Thorough, Experience Water Remediation!
Be sure to check out our “Water Removal” page for more details about our second-to-none methods and practices for completely removing unsanitary flood water from your Sarasota house.