Experts in Water Removal Serving Greater Sarasota, FL, Area
When flooding threatens your home, Accutech Restoration is the restoration company to call. We have years of experience dealing with all types of flooding and the damage it wreaks. Just ask for a list of our satisfied customers.
Whether your problem is due to burst pipes, a leaking water heater, a sewer backup, a severe storm, a damaged roof, or a river or tidal surge, Accutech Restoration is ready to help.
Whatever the source, call our emergency hotline. We offer water pumping and water extraction services around the clock. Also, our mobile drying equipment can be set up quickly. We’re Greater Sarasota’s water cleanup experts!
Contact us today to have your water damage inspected by one of our professionals. We offer free estimates for all of our water damage restoration services in Sarasota, Bradenton, Port Charlotte, Longboat Key, and throughout Florida.
Some of the hidden dangers of water damage include:
- Explosive growth of mold, bacteria, and other potentially harmful microorganisms
- Deterioration of indoor air quality
- Persistent odors
- Toxic chemical contamination due to spilled solvents and fuels
- Contamination due to sewage waste backups
- Tough-to-remove silt residue on all submerged surfaces after natural flooding
- Electrocution hazards and appliance fires when power returns
Common household sources of water damage
The scope of water damage restoration depends largely upon the source of the water and types of materials affected. Professional water damage remediation specialists recognize three categories of water sources.
- Category 1 results from a clean or sanitary source, such as a water heater, a burst water heater or dishwasher hose, or clean water in a toilet tank.
- Category 2 water contains some level of contaminants, such as washing machine and dishwasher overflow.
- Category 3 water, sometimes known as black water, is from unsanitary sources, such as sewage, rivers, sea, and standing water with microbial populations.
How to get from wet to dry. A full-service disaster recovery contractor has the equipment and experience to handle water damage ranging from minor leaks to significant flooding.
Mold loves moisture. Mold stains can easily form on organic materials that get wet and aren’t able to dry. Drying, dehumidification, and mold removal are often required to eliminate the problem.
Water damage can range from minor to serious
Water damage may also be defined by the types of materials affected by flooding.
- Class 1 damage is relatively limited, such as the corner of a room. Materials in contact with the water are not very porous and may include structural wood, hardwood flooring, and ceramic tile. Evaporation is minimal.
- Class 2 water damage may encompass an entire room and soaks into porous materials, such as carpeting and upholstered furnishings.
- Class 3 damage is often due to water coming into lower floors from overhead, such as when an upstairs bathroom leaks undetected for a more extended period. Walls, ceilings, insulation, carpeting, and sub-floor have become saturated.
- Class 4 damage is when the water has infiltrated materials that are difficult to dry, such as concrete and plaster.
Some specialized restoration jobs require advanced techniques. We can restore artwork to its original condition, as well as documents and print photos. If your electronics were affected by water, we can test and, in many cases, restore them to working order.
Accutech Restoration will work with your flood insurance company, taking care of the paperwork and setting up direct billing. We specialize in all types of water damage, from a toilet overflow or burst pipe to a flooded basement. We can promptly assess the damage and provide the right water damage restoration services for your problem.
Call Accutech Restoration or get an online quote for water damage repair in Longboat Key, Port Charlotte, Bradenton, Sarasota, Sun City Center, Englewood, Punta Gorda, North Port, Lakewood Ranch, Venice, and nearby areas throughout Florida.
Contact us to meet with you and your insurance adjuster for a detailed estimate
for all your water & fire restoration and reconstruction work.